Three months of silence, but not of inactivity.
The CCC Camp was the big event in august, there are no words strong enough to describe the level of awesomeness i experienced during the camp. I needed a lot of time to prepare before and a lot of time after to bring things back to normal. It was really worth the energy i spent for that. Co-driving the truck was an interesting experience in itself. I have some video footage that still need editing.
Once i was back home, whenever there was sun shining, i wanted to be out: enjoying what’s left of it or cycling around.
With the summer now gone, i can work on the low season/winter projects:
- Bicycle suitcase: The suitcase i carried on my bicycle got damaged after my fall in may, now i have no remorse gutting it. 🙂
- RottenWRT router: A special VPN box for bad networks run by nazi sysadmins. It already received an internal sound card extension
- I also have a couple of things to do at home, like finishing the network wiring, pulling a 12V central power supply, install the electricity and plumbing for a dishwasher, doing the schematics of my electric installation, a bit of cleanup and getting rid of old things.
- Do something of the video rushes i have sitting on my disk
- Clean up the photo gallery: it’s getting messy
- Parallel port universal interface: I stopped working on it when BIFFF started.
- Some hackerspace projects, like the door lock and a relay board.
- ??? 🙂
Will the winter be long enough ?? 🙂